ARC 4 Week Program
The ARC 4 Week Program:
Just getting started: The Basics of Mindfulness, Self-Inquiry, Meditation and Stress Reduction
Program Length: 4 Weeks (8 Hours of Instruction / 2 Hours of Assessment)
Program Hours: 2 Hours per week (Choose any two hour block M-F, 9-5)
Instructor: J. Stewart Dixon, Founder
Assessment: Cheryl Metz, RN
Program Description: The ARC Trial program is an opportunity for your company to get its feet wet with the basics of mindfulness, self-inquiry, meditation and stress reduction.
Course experience required: None. No experiential or theoretical background required.
Cost: $297.00 / per Person
- Introduction to the academics and science of mindfulness, self-inquiry, meditation and stress reduction
- Introduction and practice of mindfulness, self-inquiry and self-awareness
- Introduction and practice of closed eyed and open-eyed meditation
- Introduction and practice of mindful breathing
- Group exercises
- Introduction to applied, practical exercises for using mindfulness, self-inquiry, meditation and stress reduction on the job, in meetings, with other employees, and with clients and customers
- Suggested homework and regular practices
- 1 Hour pre-program assessment, dialogue and information gathering meeting
- 1 Hour post-program assessment, dialogue and information gathering meeting
- Assessments help ARC customize the program to your staff
- Assessments help ARC evaluate the effectiveness and strengthen the quality of the program
- Increased ability to cope more effectively with both short and long-term stress
- Increased emotional intelligence, tolerance and flexibility
- Increased communication, cooperation and flexibility
- Improved mental clarity, focus and determination
- Increased ability to relax and be in the moment
- Increased leadership and decision-making capabilities
- Release of negative or unhelpful attachments, behaviors and patterns
- Greater self-esteem, energy and enthusiasm for life
- Improved emotional regulation and management of negative emotion
- Increased self-awareness and intelligence
- Clarity and awareness of thought patterns and mind
- 1 ARC Workbook per program participant. ( The ARC workbook includes theoretical, academic, and informational materials; guided mindfulness, meditation, and self-inquiry exercise materials; Open pages for notes and written exercises; Post-program questionaire; List of further resources, websites, written materials and books
- Written assessment and analysis of staff/group/team reception, understanding and overall progress or changes made. This is a neutral and non-judgemental assessment of the overall course experience based on an assessment from ARC and on assessments from the post-program questionaire.
- Optional: Recorded audio-video file of each class. ARC is happy to record all program classes with company and/or all participant agreement.
- Advice and listed assessment of ongoing practical exercises, routines, changes, and support that company can provide for its employees.
- Advice for ongoing work and support that ARC can provide for company and employees.
Registration for ARC Program > > >
Click on Registration LOGO on right side of your screen to download Registration Form PDF > > >
If your company is interested in any of the programs listed please call or email to schedule a free on site consultation.
ARC is open 9-5, M-F. EST
ARC Phone: (434) 485 0492
ARC email: email@example.com
Successful Companies use Mindfulness
Amazon, Target, Sun Life Financial, Apple, Google, Hearst Publications, eBay, General Mills , Twitter, Ford Motor Company, Genentech, Facebook, Kaiser Permanente, Compusense, Plantronics, AstraZeneca, Comcast, Deutsche Bank, Heinz, Hughes, McKinsey, Nortel Networks, Proctor & Gamble, Raytheon, Texas Instruments, Unilever and Yahoo.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-47117922-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);